Mar 12, 2009

New DIrector for Twlight Sequal




























I came across this while I was at “work” and thought it would be cool to post up. I know there are a lot of twilight fans out there. Not to say that I have a lot of readers or followers, but the women in my family love twilight.

It was reported that actress/director Drew Barrymore turned the job to direct the new Twlight movie. Instead, Director Juan Antonio Bayona (the orphanage) is said to be the new director of the twilight movies. Juan Antonio Bayona is a horror film director and Guillermo Del Toro’s protégé. It is not 100% sure if he has got the gig, but it sounds like from gossip and news that he is the most likely.

I saw the first twilight, and it was alright considering that I have not read any of the books. I only saw it because my mom thought my girlfriend wanted to see it and forced me to take her. It wasn’t that bad. But if Bayona directs the sequel, I will most defiantly see it. He did a good job on the orphanage, and has a good active imagination. He can really put a good twist and new taste the Twlight movie series.

1 comment:

  1. Drew Barrymore isn't the director of Donnie Darko, that's Richard Kelly

    ReplyDelete