Feb 26, 2009

Gore Verbinski is directing the Clue Remake

Gore Verbinski is going to direct the remake of the classic 80's movie "Clue". Verbinski is known for his Pirates of the Caribbean Trilogy. He is also set up to do the the "Prince of Persia" film in the near future.
I am excited to see both of these movies in the future. I love to play the game clue, and i loved the movie. I dont know if this will be half as good as the original, but none the less, it will be fun to see someone try and remake a cult classic. Prince of Persia seems more of his style, considering all of the pirates movies.

1 comment:

  1. Today my mom and dad took me to a chinese buffet for lunch after work, My fortune said "A good movie will inspire you to reach for the stars."

    Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete