Feb 24, 2009

Children of Heaven (1999) (Iran)


So i just recently watched "Children of Heaven" (iranian) with my friend Jendar, and it was very good. We both enjoyed it very much. In a nutshell, the movie is about a little boy losing his sisters shoes, and they share the boys shoes together through out the day. They have a relay sort of thing going on, until one day the boy finds out that there is a race, and the 3rd place winner gets a new pair of shoes.... I wont ruin the ending. 

It was very cute. The little boy was so adorable and same with the girl. It is a PG good family film about family love. I recommend it to anybody to rent. 

1 comment:

  1. I wanted this movie in English subtitle. This movie is basically spoken in Farsi and subtitles were in Korean. Though I have understood the crux just reading the facial expression of the children. The expressions were awesome.

    ReplyDelete