Feb 25, 2009

Michel Gondry to direct "The Green Hornet"


I have to admit i am pretty stoked on this. Michel Gondry is an awesome director. He did Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind, the science of sleep, be kind rewind, and some episodes on season two of flight of the conchords.

I dont know who he will do as a director of an aciton movie like this, but i know he will have a good touch on giving it the classic old time dick tracy feel. I think its a good change for comic book movies to have a director such a Michel to add some different spin to it.

I acutally dont know if this movie will rock, but my expections are high considering how much i have liked Gondry's pervious work.

They say the movie is going to be an action/comdey. We know that Gondry does well with comdey, and they have casted Seth Rogan (pinapple express, knocked up, superbad) to be in it, but its not going to be anything like his other films. It will be like Will Ferrell playing in Stranger than fiction, not his typical loud and random character, and everyone enjoyed it. I am assuming Seth wont be dropping f bombs and have lots of boob jokes, because Michel Gondry is classier than that.


1 comment:

  1. Gondry is one of the good directors of comedy.He knows well how to make audience laugh.He done that in past.Now this movie is action/comedy film.I hope it does well.

    ReplyDelete