Apr 4, 2009

Fast and Furious 4


Fast and Furious 4

 

I actually saw this movie. I can’t believe it either. I paid $12.50 for it, and I am still regretting it. I even knew what I was getting into before I saw it. Obviously there was to be expected cheesy one-liners, a deep Vin Diesel voice, and Paul Walker trying to act like a bad ass. I can regretfully claim that I have seen all the fast and furious movies, but this one was actually the best one yet. I think they should have stopped making fast and furious movies after the first one. When they made a second one, I had to see it just to see how bad it was. Then I saw Tokyo drift on an airplane once, and I was so glad I never paid money to see it. Then the fourth one came out, and I fought the urge to not see it, but I ended up seeing it for some reason. The reasons are unknowin, and yes I do want to fight myself for seeing it.

 

What is the plot of this action packed adventure movie you might ask? Well…It’s about driving fast with furious rage. It’s always about revenge. People are after Vin Diesel again, and Vin Diesel is after the drug lord who killed his girlfriend. Paul walker is working for the government law enforcement again, and does undercover work again. He cuts a deal with the FBI and Vin Diesel. Do they get their revenge? Does the FBI get what they want? Does Paul Walker become a bad boy again and let Vin go? See this mess of a movie, and you’ll find out.

 

Now I feel bad for totally bashing this movie, incase someone who actually ever reads my blog wants to see this movie. It did have some great driving scenes. A lot of adrenalin through out all the driving scenes in the movie. Good explosions, some good fights, and amazing one-liners. It was so cheesy that it was good.

 

Vin Diesel is not a horrible actor. He is known for doing bad movies, but I blame it on the writers. In real life, through interviews I have seen him in, he is just a real big geek. He did fast and the furious because he loves cars. He did the Riddick movies because he loves sci-fi stuff. In high school he said his favorite game and sport to play was D&D. So I blame the writing on how horrible this movie is. Vin Diesel needs to be put in a bad guy role, and I feel that he will truly shine more. But at the same time, with a body and voice like his, he is destined for B rated movies for a while.

 

Paul Walker is just a tool. Need I say more? Not really, but I will. I don’t know how writers write a script and then accept Paul Walker to play one of the main roles. I just don’t like him, and I refuse to type about him any more.

 

You should by now know what your paying for before seeing this movie. You can’t walk in and expect Citizen Kane. This is movie is an excuse for Hollywood to make more money. They pump out crap and see if people will eat it up. I am shocked that people like crap still. But its true, and that’s how Hollywood makes money, they cater to others needs. Now I know some will disagree with my blog here, and if you do, tell me about it. But if you’re rude about it, I will tell you to get bent.

Fast and Furious 5 plans?

5 comments:

  1. no matter how many times they remake Fast and Furious, Vin Diesel's best work will always be Chronicles of Riddick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, actually. Any fan critic with the slightest depth of understanding that there has been an over abundance of American cinema trash hitting the screen for the last 5 years will tell you. This was no surprise. The trailer were over bent and cheesy.

    Vin Diesel - Used to be one of my most favorite actors, why not anymore? Well, aside from Riddick, A Man Apart and much old films. Diesel's depth has been most degenerative and rapidly on the decrease and with what we just saw, why shouldn't it? He never identifies with the characters in any of his movies nowa days. And has been taking just about anything he can get his hands on lately. Not only that, but But, his performance in this i was expecting to bite, bigtime. Well, it did, but WOW. I had no idea that his character wouldn't even show even the slightest pulse, or let alone a speak of emotion on his part. Forget the cars, where's Dom and his revenge challenge and change in attitude?! All i saw was dust and rocks on his part.

    Paul Walker - I agree, well. What can i say. The guy's a marketing tool. He just stands next to Vin Diesel, does a smile, or two, looks pumps and "tries to save the day". Well, the only thing that Walker saves is the GasStation more money and you less gas. Cause, that's what you get when you find your tank has ran out once you left the theathre in a hot hurry in your car after watching this hot garage. Wow, i said too much about Walker than i needed too. I want my money, now please.

    Rodriguez - Well, amazingly, she's not a bad actress. She just can't enhance her role and it's getting pretty obvious that the tough girl attitude gets toned in this latest pick. This time she was just as wooden as the rest of the cast. No toughgirl, no likeable chick, or even a tag along, no nothing. It's like she didn't care. But she still remains the main focus?! Yeah, ok.

    Brewster - Don't get your hopes up on this one, you'll be "surprised" at just how bruised she can be.

    I also have to say, this offers the ABSOLUTE worst villian in any Fast and the Furious film, ever and as for the ending. All i have to say is, leave early, or else you'll be plenty pissed! So much for "hightened cinema" action flicks. Why did the fans waste 7 years waiting for the original cast to enhance the film to revival? I have no idea, but all i can say is if the acting disguses you, the action and cheesy special effects will have you making jokes about it just to pass the time away until the movie entirely ends. Like i said, DON'T watch the ending, you'll get made! And oh yeah, and as for the "stunts" they will literally blow your socks right off without NO2, having you wanting your money back. Literally, Just Lin, my money back please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, great blog. As i've said before, this is the worst Fast and Furious movie in the entire series and i want my money back. Here's how i rate it 4/10.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you seen the SNL skit for The Fast and The Bi Curious? You should youtube it if you haven't.

    ReplyDelete